Considering the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to assure you that Wiser Accounting Inc. remains committed to delivering outstanding business solutions.
During this evolving health situation, the safety and well-being of our team members, clients, and families is our main priority. Therefore, we are implementing more remote and online communications for our clients to assist in the containment of the coronavirus and help protect us all.
Our office will be closed to outside visitors through July 15th except for booked appointments. We encourage clients to use other means available to communicate and send information at this time:
- Our professionals are availabe via email, phone, online meetings and video conferences to continue to serve you;
- We highly recommend you to use our Client Portal for the safe and secure transfer of information;
- You may mail documents to our offices if necessary;
- Dropbox link will be provided for each client, which allows you to upload the scanned documents and/or receipts;
- There will be no signing of documents on-site. Wiser Accounting Inc. tax profesionals will electronically send documents for signature or mail out required documents;
- Wiser Accounting Inc. professionals will help coordinate the handling of the needed documentation to maintain workflow as best as possible. For the transfer of documents, we highly encourage you to utilize our Client Portal.
Thank you for your understanding and support during this challenging time.We wish you, your families and your teams much good health.