Wiser Accounting Inc. specializes in the accounting and tax services in Canada and US. Our continuous innovation and unparalleled service performance has earned us a trusted name in the accounting and tax service industry.
In Wiser Accounting Inc., Our designated accountants in both Canada and the USA have comprehensive experience in::
- Canadian Income Taxation
- U.S. and Cross-Border Taxation
Canadian Income Taxation Planning and Decision Making
In Canada, the areas that our taxation accountants cover include:
- Corporate tax return (T2), Notice to Reader and financial statements preparation
- Personal tax return (T1) – include self-employment, rental income, investments, foreign income and T1135
- Canadian T3 trust return
- Bookkeeping (Online Quickbooks ProAdvisor, including construction progress billing)
- GST/HST/PST tax return
- Payroll with T slips filing (T4/T5/T4A/T5018)
- Non-profit organization information return and corporate tax return
- Business Incorporation and start-up
- Tax strategy planning and cash flow projection
- Liaise with the CRA and/or other governmental agencies on behalf of clients
- CFO and Controller services for clients
U.S. and Cross-Border Taxation
U.S. and American state tax laws can be confusing and inherently complex, so you need an expert taxation advisor to help you with:
- Planning and compliance with U.S. individual income taxes
- US Form 1041/040NR return (including rental property, form 2555, form 5471, form 8938 etc.)
- FBAR return
- Moving to or from the U.S.
- Expatriation from the U.S.
- Representation before the IRS or state taxation authorities
Regardless of where you are located, if you have US or Canadian financial concerns, our cross-border, international tax experts can help you navigate the requirements in both Canada and the United States.
Meet with our team members:
President, M.Ec., PBA, Certified Public Accountant (GU & WA, USA).
Vice President-Marketing, M. Sc.
Accounting Technician, M.Ec.
Accounting Technician, B.Acc.
IT Security Specialist, MBA, CCIE