US FBAR E-Filing

Foreign Bank Account Reporting (FBAR).
If you are a U.S. citizen with a financial interest in foreign accounts exceeding $10,000, you must report it by e-filing the FinCEN114. Failure to report could result in a penalty of up to $10,000. The CRA and IRS communicate often on these matters, so talk to one of our Tax Experts today to protect your assets.